- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Swen Vincke, the head honcho at Larian Studios, Divinity: Original Sin explains that the RPG cost €4 million to develop, but the game is already paying off, with over 160,000 copies shifted since launch. A single copy of Divinity: Original Sin carries a price of $40.
Vincke also said: "It's doing pretty well. We're very happy about it. And to be honest we didn't expect it. We thought it was going to do well but not this well.... For us that's pretty good. We're definitely going to break even and hopefully we'll make sufficient profit for our next game" The role-playing game was also on Steam Early Access and according to the devs this was a big help. "The feedback we received from them was worth its weight in gold," added Vincke.
The game initially began as a Kickstarter campaign, where it successfully accumulated $1 million from backers.
I'd hate to repeate myself, but you still have a chance to compete for a free copy of the game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP