- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Larian Studios has postponed the release date for Divinity: Original Sin just ten days, from June 20 to June 30, 2014. At least they have a good reason--final touches and polishing.
"While Divinity: Original Sin has been going through rigorous testing thanks to a huge community playing on Steam Early Access, there are still a few more finishing touches required before launch," the studio said in a press release. "The team wants to deliver the best possible game at release, rather than a game they're not 100% happy with, and will use the extra time to add voice-overs for a range of characters, as well as a number of bug fixes to make for a well-polished experience."
If you're already playing this co-op RPG on Steam Early Access, you will still be able to continue playing. Everyone else, you just have to wait a wee bit longer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP