- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
The developer behind Tom Clancy's Division has promised that the PC version game will not simply be a port of the console versions, but that it will be a "full-fledged, optimized version."
"As you know, Massive has its roots in PC development," the development team said in a blog post.
"We are working hard and we want to make sure that we have a very high quality experience on PC. You can be sure that our PC version won't be a port, but a full-fledged, optimised version. We want to create the best game possible regardless of what platform you play on."
The Division will release for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP