- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Capcom sends along the word that their latest addition to the Devil May Cry series is is now available for the Xbox 360, PS3 in Europe and the US. According to the press release, Windows PC edition is going to arrive January 25.
As for the game, well, word is: "Developed by Ninja Theory, DmC Devil May Cry sees the return of iconic video-game character, Dante. In a retelling of his origin story, Dmc Devil May Cry retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but injects it with a more brutal and visceral edge. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, Dante must discover what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel with the help of his twin brother, Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group The Order."
We're playing this one right now. Expect our review to be up soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP