- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Capcom sends along the word that their latest addition to the Devil May Cry series is is now available for the Xbox 360, PS3 in Europe and the US. According to the press release, Windows PC edition is going to arrive January 25.
As for the game, well, word is: "Developed by Ninja Theory, DmC Devil May Cry sees the return of iconic video-game character, Dante. In a retelling of his origin story, Dmc Devil May Cry retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but injects it with a more brutal and visceral edge. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, Dante must discover what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel with the help of his twin brother, Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group The Order."
We're playing this one right now. Expect our review to be up soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: