- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Capcom sends along the word that their latest addition to the Devil May Cry series is is now available for the Xbox 360, PS3 in Europe and the US. According to the press release, Windows PC edition is going to arrive January 25.
As for the game, well, word is: "Developed by Ninja Theory, DmC Devil May Cry sees the return of iconic video-game character, Dante. In a retelling of his origin story, Dmc Devil May Cry retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but injects it with a more brutal and visceral edge. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, Dante must discover what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel with the help of his twin brother, Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group The Order."
We're playing this one right now. Expect our review to be up soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
|Best show in ages. ||46.94%|
|It was shite.||6.59%|