- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Yeah, a PC game is going to be released following the launch of its console counterparts. So, what else is new? EG reports that today that Capcom is preparing the PC version of Dmc out the door as soon as possible, but it seems that it's going to launch relatively quickly after the console, Capcom US producer Alex Jones confirmed during the Tokyo Game Show.
The reason for this, well see for yourselves: "Because it's being developed out of house by a different developer from Ninja Theory there are logistical things involved," Jones revealed. "But the plan is to get it out shortly after the ship date for the console version."
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions of the game are slated to launch on January 15, 2013.
Please refrain from those "it's just gonna be another lousy PC port" kinds of comments.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP