- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Yeah, a PC game is going to be released following the launch of its console counterparts. So, what else is new? EG reports that today that Capcom is preparing the PC version of Dmc out the door as soon as possible, but it seems that it's going to launch relatively quickly after the console, Capcom US producer Alex Jones confirmed during the Tokyo Game Show.
The reason for this, well see for yourselves: "Because it's being developed out of house by a different developer from Ninja Theory there are logistical things involved," Jones revealed. "But the plan is to get it out shortly after the ship date for the console version."
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions of the game are slated to launch on January 15, 2013.
Please refrain from those "it's just gonna be another lousy PC port" kinds of comments.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP