- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Yeah, a PC game is going to be released following the launch of its console counterparts. So, what else is new? EG reports that today that Capcom is preparing the PC version of Dmc out the door as soon as possible, but it seems that it's going to launch relatively quickly after the console, Capcom US producer Alex Jones confirmed during the Tokyo Game Show.
The reason for this, well see for yourselves: "Because it's being developed out of house by a different developer from Ninja Theory there are logistical things involved," Jones revealed. "But the plan is to get it out shortly after the ship date for the console version."
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions of the game are slated to launch on January 15, 2013.
Please refrain from those "it's just gonna be another lousy PC port" kinds of comments.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP