- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Yeah, a PC game is going to be released following the launch of its console counterparts. So, what else is new? EG reports that today that Capcom is preparing the PC version of Dmc out the door as soon as possible, but it seems that it's going to launch relatively quickly after the console, Capcom US producer Alex Jones confirmed during the Tokyo Game Show.
The reason for this, well see for yourselves: "Because it's being developed out of house by a different developer from Ninja Theory there are logistical things involved," Jones revealed. "But the plan is to get it out shortly after the ship date for the console version."
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions of the game are slated to launch on January 15, 2013.
Please refrain from those "it's just gonna be another lousy PC port" kinds of comments.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP