- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Yeah, a PC game is going to be released following the launch of its console counterparts. So, what else is new? EG reports that today that Capcom is preparing the PC version of Dmc out the door as soon as possible, but it seems that it's going to launch relatively quickly after the console, Capcom US producer Alex Jones confirmed during the Tokyo Game Show.
The reason for this, well see for yourselves: "Because it's being developed out of house by a different developer from Ninja Theory there are logistical things involved," Jones revealed. "But the plan is to get it out shortly after the ship date for the console version."
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions of the game are slated to launch on January 15, 2013.
Please refrain from those "it's just gonna be another lousy PC port" kinds of comments.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP