- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Capcom has confirmed that their upcoming action adventure, DmC: Devil May Cry, is going to be on sale come January 15, 2013, while the PC edition will become available later during that same year. Here's the official word from Capcom (as posted on Capcom Unity Blog):
Okay Unity, let's talk DmC. We've got two big announcements regarding Ninja Theory's unique take on the Devil May Cry brand.
First, we've got an update on the release timing. The game is now set to release on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 on January 15th, 2013 in both North America and Europe. While I wish it was coming out tomorrow, this does contribute further evidence to the theory that January is a great month for Capcom. In the past, January has seen the release of such titles as Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, and Resident Evil Revelations (well, in Europe, anyway ^^;;)
Second is that a PC version of the game is also coming later in 2013, and that its development is already well underway.
Additionally, we've got some new info and assets on the game's supporting character, Kat. I've seen a lot of speculation and inquiry about this character, who has appeared in a number of previous video assets, so hit the jump for some text and images on this new addition to the Devil May Cry lore compendium (lorependium).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP