- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Several highly anticipated games were not at E3 when they were expected to be, two of them were Beyond Good & Evil 2 and a new Prince of Persia title (no comment on Last Guardian, please). According to Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft's CEO, we won't see either any time soon.
"We are not going to stop those properties," he told IGN. "We are going to work on them. The teams are really looking at what we can come [up] with. I think you will really like what you see in the future. It could take some time to make sure we are really delivering what we want."
At this rate, Beyond Good & Evil 2 will become Ubisoft's own personal Last Guardian.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP