- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Several highly anticipated games were not at E3 when they were expected to be, two of them were Beyond Good & Evil 2 and a new Prince of Persia title (no comment on Last Guardian, please). According to Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft's CEO, we won't see either any time soon.
"We are not going to stop those properties," he told IGN. "We are going to work on them. The teams are really looking at what we can come [up] with. I think you will really like what you see in the future. It could take some time to make sure we are really delivering what we want."
At this rate, Beyond Good & Evil 2 will become Ubisoft's own personal Last Guardian.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP