- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Several highly anticipated games were not at E3 when they were expected to be, two of them were Beyond Good & Evil 2 and a new Prince of Persia title (no comment on Last Guardian, please). According to Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft's CEO, we won't see either any time soon.
"We are not going to stop those properties," he told IGN. "We are going to work on them. The teams are really looking at what we can come [up] with. I think you will really like what you see in the future. It could take some time to make sure we are really delivering what we want."
At this rate, Beyond Good & Evil 2 will become Ubisoft's own personal Last Guardian.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP