- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
Several highly anticipated games were not at E3 when they were expected to be, two of them were Beyond Good & Evil 2 and a new Prince of Persia title (no comment on Last Guardian, please). According to Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft's CEO, we won't see either any time soon.
"We are not going to stop those properties," he told IGN. "We are going to work on them. The teams are really looking at what we can come [up] with. I think you will really like what you see in the future. It could take some time to make sure we are really delivering what we want."
At this rate, Beyond Good & Evil 2 will become Ubisoft's own personal Last Guardian.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP