- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Several highly anticipated games were not at E3 when they were expected to be, two of them were Beyond Good & Evil 2 and a new Prince of Persia title (no comment on Last Guardian, please). According to Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft's CEO, we won't see either any time soon.
"We are not going to stop those properties," he told IGN. "We are going to work on them. The teams are really looking at what we can come [up] with. I think you will really like what you see in the future. It could take some time to make sure we are really delivering what we want."
At this rate, Beyond Good & Evil 2 will become Ubisoft's own personal Last Guardian.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP