- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
The Last Guardian has once again skipped the convention circuit this year, which has prompted some to ask Shuhei Yoshida if it will show up at Tokyo Game Show.
"I don't think so. Sorry," Yoshida told Eurogamer.
So then when will Sony and Team ICO announce anything?
"When we are ready," he said. "I cannot confirm any timing because we are waiting for it to be in a state where we are happy that this is the game. We have a certain time frame in our mind, and the team is making great progress, but still not to the point that we can say that, here you go."
At least they claim to have a time frame. It's just in their minds, but it exists. Somewhat. Maybe. Yeah, I'm really missing the point.
The point is that no one should expect to see The Last Guardian this September at TGS. In fact, I wouldn't count on hearing anything about it ever again. That way, if Sony does show something, we can all be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointment at no news.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP