- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
The Last Guardian has once again skipped the convention circuit this year, which has prompted some to ask Shuhei Yoshida if it will show up at Tokyo Game Show.
"I don't think so. Sorry," Yoshida told Eurogamer.
So then when will Sony and Team ICO announce anything?
"When we are ready," he said. "I cannot confirm any timing because we are waiting for it to be in a state where we are happy that this is the game. We have a certain time frame in our mind, and the team is making great progress, but still not to the point that we can say that, here you go."
At least they claim to have a time frame. It's just in their minds, but it exists. Somewhat. Maybe. Yeah, I'm really missing the point.
The point is that no one should expect to see The Last Guardian this September at TGS. In fact, I wouldn't count on hearing anything about it ever again. That way, if Sony does show something, we can all be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointment at no news.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP