- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Here's your friendly PSA for the week. There's a little scam running around the Internet that swears you can make your Xbox One backwards compatible for your Xbox 360 games. It's not true, and following these steps will put your Xbox One in a neverending boot-loop.
Please pass on to your Xbox One-owning friends.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP