- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Don't Starve, a popular PC indie hit, is now available for download on the PlayStation 4.
If know nothing about Don't Starve, here is what Corey Rollins from Klei Entertainment posted on the PlayStation blog:
If you’re new to the game, Don’t Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic. While there are many unique characters to discover and unlock along the way, you’ll start as the gentleman scientist, Wilson. After being lured with infinite knowledge by a demon named Maxwell, Wilson finds himself trapped in a mysterious and unforgiving world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.
Don’t Starve is a game that gives no instruction, and forces players to adapt or die in the process. And oh my, die you will! After every death, a new world is procedurally generated, and you’ll find yourself scrambling to gather resources, explore the world, encounter bizarre creatures, and play your own way to unravel the mysteries around you.
Don't Starve costs $14.99, but if you're a PlayStation Plus member, you can download it for free.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP