- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Don't Starve, the Minecraft-like survival game from Klei Entertainment, will receive a free multiplayer expansion this summer.
Called Don't Starve Together, the expansion will support 2-4 players at least, and will be free for Steam or standalone PC players to download. No word on the PS4 version, or if there will be one, at this time. Once this pack releases, it will become part of Don't Starve new purchases, and price will increase to $19.99 at that time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP