- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Don't Starve, the Minecraft-like survival game from Klei Entertainment, will receive a free multiplayer expansion this summer.
Called Don't Starve Together, the expansion will support 2-4 players at least, and will be free for Steam or standalone PC players to download. No word on the PS4 version, or if there will be one, at this time. Once this pack releases, it will become part of Don't Starve new purchases, and price will increase to $19.99 at that time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP