- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Don't Starve, the Minecraft-like survival game from Klei Entertainment, will receive a free multiplayer expansion this summer.
Called Don't Starve Together, the expansion will support 2-4 players at least, and will be free for Steam or standalone PC players to download. No word on the PS4 version, or if there will be one, at this time. Once this pack releases, it will become part of Don't Starve new purchases, and price will increase to $19.99 at that time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP