- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Doom 4? That's right, as you probably all know by now, it's not for public eyes yet. Well, it is, but not for the common man, but rather for the few privilege who were present at the QuakeCon 2014. As the show starts, everyone is waiting eagerly to witness the next, long-awaited, installment in the famous Doom series.
Executive producer Marty Stratton went on stage to announce that Doom 4 is indeed in development for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The game was shown to attendees and GI wrote a few words about it.
Here's a snip:
Then the chaos began. The first blast from the shotgun rumbled throughout the ballroom, drawing cheers from the crowd. The demons didn't stand a chance against its concussive force, and they tumbled and bounced off objects in the environment like pinballs. The impressive AI and staggering technology from id's Rage was on display here, and it looks damn good. But the guns weren't the star of this demo. The marines hands and feet stole the show. Injured demons were eliminated quickly with melee finishers that would fit right in with any Mortal Kombat game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP