- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Doom 4? That's right, as you probably all know by now, it's not for public eyes yet. Well, it is, but not for the common man, but rather for the few privilege who were present at the QuakeCon 2014. As the show starts, everyone is waiting eagerly to witness the next, long-awaited, installment in the famous Doom series.
Executive producer Marty Stratton went on stage to announce that Doom 4 is indeed in development for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The game was shown to attendees and GI wrote a few words about it.
Here's a snip:
Then the chaos began. The first blast from the shotgun rumbled throughout the ballroom, drawing cheers from the crowd. The demons didn't stand a chance against its concussive force, and they tumbled and bounced off objects in the environment like pinballs. The impressive AI and staggering technology from id's Rage was on display here, and it looks damn good. But the guns weren't the star of this demo. The marines hands and feet stole the show. Injured demons were eliminated quickly with melee finishers that would fit right in with any Mortal Kombat game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP