- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Doom 4? That's right, as you probably all know by now, it's not for public eyes yet. Well, it is, but not for the common man, but rather for the few privilege who were present at the QuakeCon 2014. As the show starts, everyone is waiting eagerly to witness the next, long-awaited, installment in the famous Doom series.
Executive producer Marty Stratton went on stage to announce that Doom 4 is indeed in development for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The game was shown to attendees and GI wrote a few words about it.
Here's a snip:
Then the chaos began. The first blast from the shotgun rumbled throughout the ballroom, drawing cheers from the crowd. The demons didn't stand a chance against its concussive force, and they tumbled and bounced off objects in the environment like pinballs. The impressive AI and staggering technology from id's Rage was on display here, and it looks damn good. But the guns weren't the star of this demo. The marines hands and feet stole the show. Injured demons were eliminated quickly with melee finishers that would fit right in with any Mortal Kombat game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP