- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Tops of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Doom 4? That's right, as you probably all know by now, it's not for public eyes yet. Well, it is, but not for the common man, but rather for the few privilege who were present at the QuakeCon 2014. As the show starts, everyone is waiting eagerly to witness the next, long-awaited, installment in the famous Doom series.
Executive producer Marty Stratton went on stage to announce that Doom 4 is indeed in development for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The game was shown to attendees and GI wrote a few words about it.
Here's a snip:
Then the chaos began. The first blast from the shotgun rumbled throughout the ballroom, drawing cheers from the crowd. The demons didn't stand a chance against its concussive force, and they tumbled and bounced off objects in the environment like pinballs. The impressive AI and staggering technology from id's Rage was on display here, and it looks damn good. But the guns weren't the star of this demo. The marines hands and feet stole the show. Injured demons were eliminated quickly with melee finishers that would fit right in with any Mortal Kombat game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP