- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
"You've been clamoring for it for years, and now the wait is almost over," announced id Sotfware this Tuesday. "Fans in attendance at QuakeCon 2014 will have the opportunity to get a sneak peek at what's been going on with the new DOOM game from id Software."
Well, that much we do know. And we've seen the crappy Doom 4 teaser as well. What we now know for sure is that the game will only be shown to QuackCon 2014 attendees.
"This an exclusive thing we are doing for attendees as part of our Annual QuakeCon Welcome presentation. We'll have plenty more to show everyone at a later date, but we didn't want another QuakeCon to go by without doing something special for the amazing QC community and id supporters that have been with us for more than 20 years," stated id.
The sneaky bastards who film the game and then post it on YouTube will be hunted down with crossbows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP