- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
"You've been clamoring for it for years, and now the wait is almost over," announced id Sotfware this Tuesday. "Fans in attendance at QuakeCon 2014 will have the opportunity to get a sneak peek at what's been going on with the new DOOM game from id Software."
Well, that much we do know. And we've seen the crappy Doom 4 teaser as well. What we now know for sure is that the game will only be shown to QuackCon 2014 attendees.
"This an exclusive thing we are doing for attendees as part of our Annual QuakeCon Welcome presentation. We'll have plenty more to show everyone at a later date, but we didn't want another QuakeCon to go by without doing something special for the amazing QC community and id supporters that have been with us for more than 20 years," stated id.
The sneaky bastards who film the game and then post it on YouTube will be hunted down with crossbows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP