- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
"You've been clamoring for it for years, and now the wait is almost over," announced id Sotfware this Tuesday. "Fans in attendance at QuakeCon 2014 will have the opportunity to get a sneak peek at what's been going on with the new DOOM game from id Software."
Well, that much we do know. And we've seen the crappy Doom 4 teaser as well. What we now know for sure is that the game will only be shown to QuackCon 2014 attendees.
"This an exclusive thing we are doing for attendees as part of our Annual QuakeCon Welcome presentation. We'll have plenty more to show everyone at a later date, but we didn't want another QuakeCon to go by without doing something special for the amazing QC community and id supporters that have been with us for more than 20 years," stated id.
The sneaky bastards who film the game and then post it on YouTube will be hunted down with crossbows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP