- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
"You've been clamoring for it for years, and now the wait is almost over," announced id Sotfware this Tuesday. "Fans in attendance at QuakeCon 2014 will have the opportunity to get a sneak peek at what's been going on with the new DOOM game from id Software."
Well, that much we do know. And we've seen the crappy Doom 4 teaser as well. What we now know for sure is that the game will only be shown to QuackCon 2014 attendees.
"This an exclusive thing we are doing for attendees as part of our Annual QuakeCon Welcome presentation. We'll have plenty more to show everyone at a later date, but we didn't want another QuakeCon to go by without doing something special for the amazing QC community and id supporters that have been with us for more than 20 years," stated id.
The sneaky bastards who film the game and then post it on YouTube will be hunted down with crossbows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP