- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
Doom 4 did not make an appearance at the E3 2014. However, they did release a pitiful-looking teaser for the game, along with the announcement that the game will be unveiled at QuakeCon 2014. It was recently explained though that the game will be showcased exclusively to QuakeCon attendees.
Bethesda is now facing the reality of things and are basically saying that Doom, as a franchise, needs to win its fans back, admitted Pete Hines Bethesda's PR and VP of marketing.
Hines added: "We view that similarly to Wolfenstein, because it's been so long since the last Doom game. We are going in as if we need to prove ourselves all over again. We have no free passes. Nobody will assume this is going to be awesome."
Yep, they are right. Not a lot of people are excited about this. Not until they give us some proper proof. Also, how the hell can we be excited about it after disappointments like Rage.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP