- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Doom 4 did not make an appearance at the E3 2014. However, they did release a pitiful-looking teaser for the game, along with the announcement that the game will be unveiled at QuakeCon 2014. It was recently explained though that the game will be showcased exclusively to QuakeCon attendees.
Bethesda is now facing the reality of things and are basically saying that Doom, as a franchise, needs to win its fans back, admitted Pete Hines Bethesda's PR and VP of marketing.
Hines added: "We view that similarly to Wolfenstein, because it's been so long since the last Doom game. We are going in as if we need to prove ourselves all over again. We have no free passes. Nobody will assume this is going to be awesome."
Yep, they are right. Not a lot of people are excited about this. Not until they give us some proper proof. Also, how the hell can we be excited about it after disappointments like Rage.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP