- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Doom 4 did not make an appearance at the E3 2014. However, they did release a pitiful-looking teaser for the game, along with the announcement that the game will be unveiled at QuakeCon 2014. It was recently explained though that the game will be showcased exclusively to QuakeCon attendees.
Bethesda is now facing the reality of things and are basically saying that Doom, as a franchise, needs to win its fans back, admitted Pete Hines Bethesda's PR and VP of marketing.
Hines added: "We view that similarly to Wolfenstein, because it's been so long since the last Doom game. We are going in as if we need to prove ourselves all over again. We have no free passes. Nobody will assume this is going to be awesome."
Yep, they are right. Not a lot of people are excited about this. Not until they give us some proper proof. Also, how the hell can we be excited about it after disappointments like Rage.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP