- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Doom 4 did not make an appearance at the E3 2014. However, they did release a pitiful-looking teaser for the game, along with the announcement that the game will be unveiled at QuakeCon 2014. It was recently explained though that the game will be showcased exclusively to QuakeCon attendees.
Bethesda is now facing the reality of things and are basically saying that Doom, as a franchise, needs to win its fans back, admitted Pete Hines Bethesda's PR and VP of marketing.
Hines added: "We view that similarly to Wolfenstein, because it's been so long since the last Doom game. We are going in as if we need to prove ourselves all over again. We have no free passes. Nobody will assume this is going to be awesome."
Yep, they are right. Not a lot of people are excited about this. Not until they give us some proper proof. Also, how the hell can we be excited about it after disappointments like Rage.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP