- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
I'm not sure how this concept could get any more meta. A modder for Dota 2 is in the process of mixing in League of Legends into Dota 2. I suppose we all should have seen this coming.
The modder outlines exactly how this is happening on his Tumblr page. In a nutshell, he will transfer over the Summoner's Rift map and attempt to transfer the characters as close to their original forms as possible. He has noted, however, that the mod could have issues due to the differences in character range calculations for each game.
So now a Dota game, which is a mod from World of Warcraft that formed the MOBA world as we know it, will possibly import in another MOBA based off of Dota into Dota? It makes my head hurt a teensy bit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP