- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
I'm not sure how this concept could get any more meta. A modder for Dota 2 is in the process of mixing in League of Legends into Dota 2. I suppose we all should have seen this coming.
The modder outlines exactly how this is happening on his Tumblr page. In a nutshell, he will transfer over the Summoner's Rift map and attempt to transfer the characters as close to their original forms as possible. He has noted, however, that the mod could have issues due to the differences in character range calculations for each game.
So now a Dota game, which is a mod from World of Warcraft that formed the MOBA world as we know it, will possibly import in another MOBA based off of Dota into Dota? It makes my head hurt a teensy bit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP