- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
I'm not sure how this concept could get any more meta. A modder for Dota 2 is in the process of mixing in League of Legends into Dota 2. I suppose we all should have seen this coming.
The modder outlines exactly how this is happening on his Tumblr page. In a nutshell, he will transfer over the Summoner's Rift map and attempt to transfer the characters as close to their original forms as possible. He has noted, however, that the mod could have issues due to the differences in character range calculations for each game.
So now a Dota game, which is a mod from World of Warcraft that formed the MOBA world as we know it, will possibly import in another MOBA based off of Dota into Dota? It makes my head hurt a teensy bit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP