- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
I'm not sure how this concept could get any more meta. A modder for Dota 2 is in the process of mixing in League of Legends into Dota 2. I suppose we all should have seen this coming.
The modder outlines exactly how this is happening on his Tumblr page. In a nutshell, he will transfer over the Summoner's Rift map and attempt to transfer the characters as close to their original forms as possible. He has noted, however, that the mod could have issues due to the differences in character range calculations for each game.
So now a Dota game, which is a mod from World of Warcraft that formed the MOBA world as we know it, will possibly import in another MOBA based off of Dota into Dota? It makes my head hurt a teensy bit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP