- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
I'm not sure how this concept could get any more meta. A modder for Dota 2 is in the process of mixing in League of Legends into Dota 2. I suppose we all should have seen this coming.
The modder outlines exactly how this is happening on his Tumblr page. In a nutshell, he will transfer over the Summoner's Rift map and attempt to transfer the characters as close to their original forms as possible. He has noted, however, that the mod could have issues due to the differences in character range calculations for each game.
So now a Dota game, which is a mod from World of Warcraft that formed the MOBA world as we know it, will possibly import in another MOBA based off of Dota into Dota? It makes my head hurt a teensy bit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP