- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Midnight City and Majesco have ported their neon remake of Double Dragon to Steam, available starting today for $9.99.
If you missed the console launch, Double Dragon: Neon reboots the original Double Dragon arcade glory with sharper graphics and a whole lot more neon than is healthy.
The world’s most iconic arcade brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee are back in a reboot of the classic side-scrolling, beat-em-up that fueled a generation of gamers. When Marian is kidnapped by the evil forces of the Shadow Warriors gang, the brothers set out to win her back and take down their chief nemesis Skullmageddon. Along the way, players will take on hordes of street-gangs, guzzle gallons of soda, and rock out to some stellar tunes in the form of ability-enhancing mixtapes.
The original soundtrack was also updated, and you can download it completely free at Bandcamp.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP