- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Midnight City and Majesco have ported their neon remake of Double Dragon to Steam, available starting today for $9.99.
If you missed the console launch, Double Dragon: Neon reboots the original Double Dragon arcade glory with sharper graphics and a whole lot more neon than is healthy.
The world’s most iconic arcade brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee are back in a reboot of the classic side-scrolling, beat-em-up that fueled a generation of gamers. When Marian is kidnapped by the evil forces of the Shadow Warriors gang, the brothers set out to win her back and take down their chief nemesis Skullmageddon. Along the way, players will take on hordes of street-gangs, guzzle gallons of soda, and rock out to some stellar tunes in the form of ability-enhancing mixtapes.
The original soundtrack was also updated, and you can download it completely free at Bandcamp.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP