- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Midnight City and Majesco have ported their neon remake of Double Dragon to Steam, available starting today for $9.99.
If you missed the console launch, Double Dragon: Neon reboots the original Double Dragon arcade glory with sharper graphics and a whole lot more neon than is healthy.
The world’s most iconic arcade brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee are back in a reboot of the classic side-scrolling, beat-em-up that fueled a generation of gamers. When Marian is kidnapped by the evil forces of the Shadow Warriors gang, the brothers set out to win her back and take down their chief nemesis Skullmageddon. Along the way, players will take on hordes of street-gangs, guzzle gallons of soda, and rock out to some stellar tunes in the form of ability-enhancing mixtapes.
The original soundtrack was also updated, and you can download it completely free at Bandcamp.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP