- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Midnight City and Majesco have ported their neon remake of Double Dragon to Steam, available starting today for $9.99.
If you missed the console launch, Double Dragon: Neon reboots the original Double Dragon arcade glory with sharper graphics and a whole lot more neon than is healthy.
The world’s most iconic arcade brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee are back in a reboot of the classic side-scrolling, beat-em-up that fueled a generation of gamers. When Marian is kidnapped by the evil forces of the Shadow Warriors gang, the brothers set out to win her back and take down their chief nemesis Skullmageddon. Along the way, players will take on hordes of street-gangs, guzzle gallons of soda, and rock out to some stellar tunes in the form of ability-enhancing mixtapes.
The original soundtrack was also updated, and you can download it completely free at Bandcamp.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP