- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
The Double Dragon Trilogy is now available on both iOS and Android for $2.99. The compilation consists of Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone.
Each game has an Arcade mode (it's all about the high score) and a Story mode (unlock stages and achievements). Each game also supports two-players via Bluetooth and the ability to customize controls. Players can even choose between the original 8-bit soundtracks or the remastered ones.
The Android version curently has external gamepad support, and the iOS version will "soon" support iOS controllers.
For everything you get, the price really isn't that bad. I wish Square Enix would take note for its ports.[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP