- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Double Fine isn't just letting Magical Time Bean use their spare office space to develop great indie games; they want to help any indie developers needing assistance getting their games out the door.
"Our goal is to help indies build their own community and empower them with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed on their own," Double Fine Chief Operating Officer Justin Bailey told Game Informer.
Double Fine sees this as a way for independent developers to stay small and independent without tying them to a contract with other publishers or licensing deals.
"That's the alternative we want to offer - a way for indies to stay indie," Bailey emphasized.
Their first offering is Magical Time Bean's Escape Goat 2, which is out today for PC, Mac, and Linux.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP