- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
The first part of Broken Age, Double Fine's Kickstarted adventure game, will release to the game's backers on January 14th.
"Haven't shipped a game of my own in 4.5 years, an adventure game in 16, a point-n-click in almost 20. Next Tuesday is going to be exciting!" Tim Schafer tweeted.
The Kickstarter campaign for Broken Age requested $400,000, but it raised $3 million from excited backers. As the game grew in scope, Double Fine announced that it had to be broken up into two parts. They plan to fund part two from sales of the first part of Broken Age.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP