- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
BioWare subtly hints February 1, 2011 as the release date for Dragon Age 2. VG247 reports that "a teaser card, with the series trademark logo, is packed in with US retail copies of Dragon Age: Origins expansion, Awakening."
As you may have heard, EA has penciled in a new Dragon Age game for Q4 of fiscal 2011, which means between January-March 2011, for consoles, handhelds and PC.
BioWare's Dr. Greg Zeschuk also said in February: "I think one of the key things we're working on in Dragon Age 2 is the technology. I can confirm that we're doing a lot of work on the Dragon Age engine, and doing a lot of stuff to pump it -- to make it visually super hot."
Pretty sweet. Can't wait.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP