- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
BioWare subtly hints February 1, 2011 as the release date for Dragon Age 2. VG247 reports that "a teaser card, with the series trademark logo, is packed in with US retail copies of Dragon Age: Origins expansion, Awakening."
As you may have heard, EA has penciled in a new Dragon Age game for Q4 of fiscal 2011, which means between January-March 2011, for consoles, handhelds and PC.
BioWare's Dr. Greg Zeschuk also said in February: "I think one of the key things we're working on in Dragon Age 2 is the technology. I can confirm that we're doing a lot of work on the Dragon Age engine, and doing a lot of stuff to pump it -- to make it visually super hot."
Pretty sweet. Can't wait.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP