- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
BioWare subtly hints February 1, 2011 as the release date for Dragon Age 2. VG247 reports that "a teaser card, with the series trademark logo, is packed in with US retail copies of Dragon Age: Origins expansion, Awakening."
As you may have heard, EA has penciled in a new Dragon Age game for Q4 of fiscal 2011, which means between January-March 2011, for consoles, handhelds and PC.
BioWare's Dr. Greg Zeschuk also said in February: "I think one of the key things we're working on in Dragon Age 2 is the technology. I can confirm that we're doing a lot of work on the Dragon Age engine, and doing a lot of stuff to pump it -- to make it visually super hot."
Pretty sweet. Can't wait.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP