- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
BioWare subtly hints February 1, 2011 as the release date for Dragon Age 2. VG247 reports that "a teaser card, with the series trademark logo, is packed in with US retail copies of Dragon Age: Origins expansion, Awakening."
As you may have heard, EA has penciled in a new Dragon Age game for Q4 of fiscal 2011, which means between January-March 2011, for consoles, handhelds and PC.
BioWare's Dr. Greg Zeschuk also said in February: "I think one of the key things we're working on in Dragon Age 2 is the technology. I can confirm that we're doing a lot of work on the Dragon Age engine, and doing a lot of stuff to pump it -- to make it visually super hot."
Pretty sweet. Can't wait.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP