- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Dragon Age 3 Concept Art & Info Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EDT @ October 22nd, 2012
New concept art for Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has surfaced, in addition to some fresh info about the forthcoming RPG.
Here's the word:
- You will play a human character. So don't expect any dwarf-on-elf action. You get to choose backgrounds but you won't be able to play them like in Origins. We know from before that you won't reprise the role of Hawke.
- Your character will get control over a castle. No context given.
- Character customization will be greater than in Origins. This includes follower customization. Not sure if this includes ability/skills customization or anything that actually matters.
- Saved games will transfer over from previous games, somehow... for some reason.
- "One level in Dragon Age 3 is as big as all of the levels in Dragon Age 2". Not sure if I understand this quote. Are they going for open area exploration? It's built on the Battlefield 3 engine after all.
The news was tweeted by BioWare producer Cameron Lee.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP