- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
Dragon Age 3 Concept Art & Info Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EDT @ October 22nd, 2012
New concept art for Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has surfaced, in addition to some fresh info about the forthcoming RPG.
Here's the word:
- You will play a human character. So don't expect any dwarf-on-elf action. You get to choose backgrounds but you won't be able to play them like in Origins. We know from before that you won't reprise the role of Hawke.
- Your character will get control over a castle. No context given.
- Character customization will be greater than in Origins. This includes follower customization. Not sure if this includes ability/skills customization or anything that actually matters.
- Saved games will transfer over from previous games, somehow... for some reason.
- "One level in Dragon Age 3 is as big as all of the levels in Dragon Age 2". Not sure if I understand this quote. Are they going for open area exploration? It's built on the Battlefield 3 engine after all.
The news was tweeted by BioWare producer Cameron Lee.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP