- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Dragon Age 3 Concept Art & Info Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EDT @ October 22nd, 2012
New concept art for Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has surfaced, in addition to some fresh info about the forthcoming RPG.
Here's the word:
- You will play a human character. So don't expect any dwarf-on-elf action. You get to choose backgrounds but you won't be able to play them like in Origins. We know from before that you won't reprise the role of Hawke.
- Your character will get control over a castle. No context given.
- Character customization will be greater than in Origins. This includes follower customization. Not sure if this includes ability/skills customization or anything that actually matters.
- Saved games will transfer over from previous games, somehow... for some reason.
- "One level in Dragon Age 3 is as big as all of the levels in Dragon Age 2". Not sure if I understand this quote. Are they going for open area exploration? It's built on the Battlefield 3 engine after all.
The news was tweeted by BioWare producer Cameron Lee.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP