- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Dragon Age 3 Concept Art & Info Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EST @ October 22nd, 2012
New concept art for Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has surfaced, in addition to some fresh info about the forthcoming RPG.
Here's the word:
- You will play a human character. So don't expect any dwarf-on-elf action. You get to choose backgrounds but you won't be able to play them like in Origins. We know from before that you won't reprise the role of Hawke.
- Your character will get control over a castle. No context given.
- Character customization will be greater than in Origins. This includes follower customization. Not sure if this includes ability/skills customization or anything that actually matters.
- Saved games will transfer over from previous games, somehow... for some reason.
- "One level in Dragon Age 3 is as big as all of the levels in Dragon Age 2". Not sure if I understand this quote. Are they going for open area exploration? It's built on the Battlefield 3 engine after all.
The news was tweeted by BioWare producer Cameron Lee.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP