- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
- Mornin '13
- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
Here's a bit of info for those who are looking forward to Dragon Age III: Inquisition. The info appeared on a LinkedIn profile for EA Shanghai designer Tao Gu, supposedly revealing that the RPG (or what's left of it) is going to arrive no sooner than 2004. The profile and the info were erased since.
Here's word: "Scope of the DAIII has been chaged [sic], which will target next gen platform and will be postpone to 2014."
Thanks to Dragon Age 2 and what they have done with it, I can honestly say, I am not all too excited about the third installment.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP