- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Here's a bit of info for those who are looking forward to Dragon Age III: Inquisition. The info appeared on a LinkedIn profile for EA Shanghai designer Tao Gu, supposedly revealing that the RPG (or what's left of it) is going to arrive no sooner than 2004. The profile and the info were erased since.
Here's word: "Scope of the DAIII has been chaged [sic], which will target next gen platform and will be postpone to 2014."
Thanks to Dragon Age 2 and what they have done with it, I can honestly say, I am not all too excited about the third installment.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP