- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
October 7th has suddenly gotten a lot less hectic. BioWare has announced that their highly anticipated game Dragon Age Inquisition will be delayed to November 18, 2014. So hey, at least it's not February 2015 like everything else.
So now instead of October being jam-packed, November is officially the month of doom. I'll just lock myself in my office from October-December and ask my family to push pop tarts under the door every now and then.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP