- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
October 7th has suddenly gotten a lot less hectic. BioWare has announced that their highly anticipated game Dragon Age Inquisition will be delayed to November 18, 2014. So hey, at least it's not February 2015 like everything else.
So now instead of October being jam-packed, November is officially the month of doom. I'll just lock myself in my office from October-December and ask my family to push pop tarts under the door every now and then.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP