- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
October 7th has suddenly gotten a lot less hectic. BioWare has announced that their highly anticipated game Dragon Age Inquisition will be delayed to November 18, 2014. So hey, at least it's not February 2015 like everything else.
So now instead of October being jam-packed, November is officially the month of doom. I'll just lock myself in my office from October-December and ask my family to push pop tarts under the door every now and then.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP