- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
The latest trailer for the third installment in the RPG series Dragon Age explains a bit more about how the combat mechanics will work in the game. As you'll see in a moment the gameplay footage showcases how players will be able to mix real-time and tactical combat in order to get the better of their foes.
Hmm, why am I not excited? Okay, I'm not gonna be a pessimist. I was a pessimist before Dragon Age: Origins came out and I was an asshole to be a pessimist about that because the game turned out to be awesome. Or maybe I should continue being an asshole about this, so history could repeat itself and we'll have another great game on our hands.
Hah, if only I could influence the world in such a way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP