- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
The latest trailer for the third installment in the RPG series Dragon Age explains a bit more about how the combat mechanics will work in the game. As you'll see in a moment the gameplay footage showcases how players will be able to mix real-time and tactical combat in order to get the better of their foes.
Hmm, why am I not excited? Okay, I'm not gonna be a pessimist. I was a pessimist before Dragon Age: Origins came out and I was an asshole to be a pessimist about that because the game turned out to be awesome. Or maybe I should continue being an asshole about this, so history could repeat itself and we'll have another great game on our hands.
Hah, if only I could influence the world in such a way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP