- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
The latest trailer for the third installment in the RPG series Dragon Age explains a bit more about how the combat mechanics will work in the game. As you'll see in a moment the gameplay footage showcases how players will be able to mix real-time and tactical combat in order to get the better of their foes.
Hmm, why am I not excited? Okay, I'm not gonna be a pessimist. I was a pessimist before Dragon Age: Origins came out and I was an asshole to be a pessimist about that because the game turned out to be awesome. Or maybe I should continue being an asshole about this, so history could repeat itself and we'll have another great game on our hands.
Hah, if only I could influence the world in such a way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP