- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
The latest trailer for the third installment in the RPG series Dragon Age explains a bit more about how the combat mechanics will work in the game. As you'll see in a moment the gameplay footage showcases how players will be able to mix real-time and tactical combat in order to get the better of their foes.
Hmm, why am I not excited? Okay, I'm not gonna be a pessimist. I was a pessimist before Dragon Age: Origins came out and I was an asshole to be a pessimist about that because the game turned out to be awesome. Or maybe I should continue being an asshole about this, so history could repeat itself and we'll have another great game on our hands.
Hah, if only I could influence the world in such a way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP