- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
The latest trailer for the third installment in the RPG series Dragon Age explains a bit more about how the combat mechanics will work in the game. As you'll see in a moment the gameplay footage showcases how players will be able to mix real-time and tactical combat in order to get the better of their foes.
Hmm, why am I not excited? Okay, I'm not gonna be a pessimist. I was a pessimist before Dragon Age: Origins came out and I was an asshole to be a pessimist about that because the game turned out to be awesome. Or maybe I should continue being an asshole about this, so history could repeat itself and we'll have another great game on our hands.
Hah, if only I could influence the world in such a way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP