- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
It's been a long night. I've been starring at the monitor four hours and hours, persistently refreshing dragonage.bioware.com, but to no avail. Finally, I caved in and dozed off (sorry about that, guys). Today, however, I've discovered BioWare still hasn't spilled the beans on their PC RPG Dragon Age - or "the highly anticipated dark fantasy epic," as they call it.
The updated web site doesn't have any info or media yet, other than the (slightly unoriginal) title change. So, now they're calling it Dragon Age: Origins and will continue to tease us until tomorrow.
Here's the word:
Dragon Age: Origins, the highly anticipated dark fantasy epic from leading video game developer BioWare is set to be shown during E3 2008! Beginning with a world exclusive trailer on GameTrailers TV, airing this Friday night at 1:00 AM on Spike TV and Spike HD, fans will get their first look at Dragon Age: Origins before it is shown to media during E3 2008, July 15-17. The trailer will be available in high definition after it airs on TV at www.gametrailers.com
Bugger! So, we wait.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP