- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
It's been a long night. I've been starring at the monitor four hours and hours, persistently refreshing dragonage.bioware.com, but to no avail. Finally, I caved in and dozed off (sorry about that, guys). Today, however, I've discovered BioWare still hasn't spilled the beans on their PC RPG Dragon Age - or "the highly anticipated dark fantasy epic," as they call it.
The updated web site doesn't have any info or media yet, other than the (slightly unoriginal) title change. So, now they're calling it Dragon Age: Origins and will continue to tease us until tomorrow.
Here's the word:
Dragon Age: Origins, the highly anticipated dark fantasy epic from leading video game developer BioWare is set to be shown during E3 2008! Beginning with a world exclusive trailer on GameTrailers TV, airing this Friday night at 1:00 AM on Spike TV and Spike HD, fans will get their first look at Dragon Age: Origins before it is shown to media during E3 2008, July 15-17. The trailer will be available in high definition after it airs on TV at www.gametrailers.com
Bugger! So, we wait.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP