- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Capcom is happily reporting that their RPG shifted over 1 million copies worldwide. The solid sales figures encouraged the well-known publisher to continue making more games in the new franchise. So, yeah, they have confirmed that there will be a sequel to Dragon's Dogma. It may not have been the biggest seller in the West, but it did very well in Japan.
"Dragon's Dogma is part of Capcom's basic strategy of establishing game franchises through the creation of new brands," the Japanese company said in a note released today," said Capcom. "This game was developed with the goal of creating another pillar of earnings for Capcom alongside Monster Hunter and Sengoku Basara. To further increase the value of brands used for its content, Capcom will continue to utilise a variety of initiatives that include the continuous distribution of downloadable content."
"Capcom plans to add more titles to the lineups of its core game franchises while introducing original titles as well. By focusing on these measures to enlarge the lineup of content under development, Capcom aims to maximise earnings," added Capcom.
Check out our review of the game right this way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP