- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Capcom is happily reporting that their RPG shifted over 1 million copies worldwide. The solid sales figures encouraged the well-known publisher to continue making more games in the new franchise. So, yeah, they have confirmed that there will be a sequel to Dragon's Dogma. It may not have been the biggest seller in the West, but it did very well in Japan.
"Dragon's Dogma is part of Capcom's basic strategy of establishing game franchises through the creation of new brands," the Japanese company said in a note released today," said Capcom. "This game was developed with the goal of creating another pillar of earnings for Capcom alongside Monster Hunter and Sengoku Basara. To further increase the value of brands used for its content, Capcom will continue to utilise a variety of initiatives that include the continuous distribution of downloadable content."
"Capcom plans to add more titles to the lineups of its core game franchises while introducing original titles as well. By focusing on these measures to enlarge the lineup of content under development, Capcom aims to maximise earnings," added Capcom.
Check out our review of the game right this way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP