- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Capcom is happily reporting that their RPG shifted over 1 million copies worldwide. The solid sales figures encouraged the well-known publisher to continue making more games in the new franchise. So, yeah, they have confirmed that there will be a sequel to Dragon's Dogma. It may not have been the biggest seller in the West, but it did very well in Japan.
"Dragon's Dogma is part of Capcom's basic strategy of establishing game franchises through the creation of new brands," the Japanese company said in a note released today," said Capcom. "This game was developed with the goal of creating another pillar of earnings for Capcom alongside Monster Hunter and Sengoku Basara. To further increase the value of brands used for its content, Capcom will continue to utilise a variety of initiatives that include the continuous distribution of downloadable content."
"Capcom plans to add more titles to the lineups of its core game franchises while introducing original titles as well. By focusing on these measures to enlarge the lineup of content under development, Capcom aims to maximise earnings," added Capcom.
Check out our review of the game right this way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP