- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
Capcom is happily reporting that their RPG shifted over 1 million copies worldwide. The solid sales figures encouraged the well-known publisher to continue making more games in the new franchise. So, yeah, they have confirmed that there will be a sequel to Dragon's Dogma. It may not have been the biggest seller in the West, but it did very well in Japan.
"Dragon's Dogma is part of Capcom's basic strategy of establishing game franchises through the creation of new brands," the Japanese company said in a note released today," said Capcom. "This game was developed with the goal of creating another pillar of earnings for Capcom alongside Monster Hunter and Sengoku Basara. To further increase the value of brands used for its content, Capcom will continue to utilise a variety of initiatives that include the continuous distribution of downloadable content."
"Capcom plans to add more titles to the lineups of its core game franchises while introducing original titles as well. By focusing on these measures to enlarge the lineup of content under development, Capcom aims to maximise earnings," added Capcom.
Check out our review of the game right this way.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP