- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Dragon's Dogma is a tricky one. Despite of what many of us may think of it, the game managed to pull off the impossible - it successfully blended the schools of Western and Eastern RPGs.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is heading to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms and will be available in 2013. Alas, Capcom was reluctant to reveal anything beyond that.
They did, however, release these in-game screenshots from the add-on:
In addition to this little teaser, which announces the update:
Oh and don't miss this kick-ass concept art, also courtesy of Capcom.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP