- Auction for Big Huge Games Nets $320K
- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
And that's officially another PS4-exclusive that's pushed into the 2014 calendar. Yep, this time it's DriveClub. Initially, MotorStorm dev. Evolution Studios planned to release the game during November, as part of the PS4 launch lineup.
Now, the promising racer is delayed to early 2014.
Hm, the PlayStation 4 consoles is now two triple-A releases short for its launch schedule. The next-gen console is set to land on the market on November 15 in the United States and November 29 across Europe.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP