- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Floods in Serbia and some parts of Bosnia have reached cataclysmic proportions (#SerbiaFloods, #BosniaFloods). All I can say is that it's fascinating to witness how people manage to fight and survive against all odds with little or no help from a generally retarded government, lead by a prime minister who's unable to cope with his own insanity and is blatantly annoyed and upset. His behavior borders on suicidal and his speeches include some of the most depressing statements I've heard from any politician or government official.
I've visited a local aid center for those affected by the floods and have donated some basics, like fresh drinking water, canned food, various items for personal hygiene and other useful items, and I was amazed how many people showed up on their own just to provide support. In short, our people have gone through some pretty heavy shit and are still very much in a tough situation. We face the flood aftermath and a massive heat wave, which increases the risk of various diseases. But we are coping and helping each other.
The government is a bunch of greedy pussies, yearning to get some attention from the media. They're ability to handle a major crisis situation is practically nonexistent.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP