- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Floods in Serbia and some parts of Bosnia have reached cataclysmic proportions (#SerbiaFloods, #BosniaFloods). All I can say is that it's fascinating to witness how people manage to fight and survive against all odds with little or no help from a generally retarded government, lead by a prime minister who's unable to cope with his own insanity and is blatantly annoyed and upset. His behavior borders on suicidal and his speeches include some of the most depressing statements I've heard from any politician or government official.
I've visited a local aid center for those affected by the floods and have donated some basics, like fresh drinking water, canned food, various items for personal hygiene and other useful items, and I was amazed how many people showed up on their own just to provide support. In short, our people have gone through some pretty heavy shit and are still very much in a tough situation. We face the flood aftermath and a massive heat wave, which increases the risk of various diseases. But we are coping and helping each other.
The government is a bunch of greedy pussies, yearning to get some attention from the media. They're ability to handle a major crisis situation is practically nonexistent.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP