- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Floods in Serbia and some parts of Bosnia have reached cataclysmic proportions (#SerbiaFloods, #BosniaFloods). All I can say is that it's fascinating to witness how people manage to fight and survive against all odds with little or no help from a generally retarded government, lead by a prime minister who's unable to cope with his own insanity and is blatantly annoyed and upset. His behavior borders on suicidal and his speeches include some of the most depressing statements I've heard from any politician or government official.
I've visited a local aid center for those affected by the floods and have donated some basics, like fresh drinking water, canned food, various items for personal hygiene and other useful items, and I was amazed how many people showed up on their own just to provide support. In short, our people have gone through some pretty heavy shit and are still very much in a tough situation. We face the flood aftermath and a massive heat wave, which increases the risk of various diseases. But we are coping and helping each other.
The government is a bunch of greedy pussies, yearning to get some attention from the media. They're ability to handle a major crisis situation is practically nonexistent.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP