- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Well, this is historical news, no matter what your opinion is of the game (if you've already purchased it, that is). Anyway, the unthinkable has happened and 2K Games and Gearbox Software announced that legendary Duke Nukem Forever has arrived and is now available in North America on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC...
"June 14 in North America will forever be celebrated as the day that the legendary Duke Nukem Forever went from video game folklore to earth-shattering reality," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. "For 15 years fans have waited in limbo just yearning to hear those two little lovely words strung together - Now Available. Today, the acronym 'DNF' changes its meaning to a 'Day to Never Forget'. I am proud to announce that the wait is finally over and that Duke Nukem Forever is truly Now Available."
Our review of Duke Nukem Forever will be up soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP