- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
That's right, the forever-in-development-but-never-released shooter -- Duke Nukem Forever -- is finally going to see the light of day. Ah, but not this year... no sir. Development studio Gearbox Software officially confirmed that DNF is set to land in 2011 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchfork uncovered the news, as reported by the Wall Street Journal. "The approach and investment and process at 3d Realms didn't quite make it and it cracked at the end. With Gearbox Software we brought all those pieces together. It's the game it was meant to be," Pitchford said to WSJ.
Read the full story here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP