- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
That's right, the forever-in-development-but-never-released shooter -- Duke Nukem Forever -- is finally going to see the light of day. Ah, but not this year... no sir. Development studio Gearbox Software officially confirmed that DNF is set to land in 2011 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchfork uncovered the news, as reported by the Wall Street Journal. "The approach and investment and process at 3d Realms didn't quite make it and it cracked at the end. With Gearbox Software we brought all those pieces together. It's the game it was meant to be," Pitchford said to WSJ.
Read the full story here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP