- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
That's right, the forever-in-development-but-never-released shooter -- Duke Nukem Forever -- is finally going to see the light of day. Ah, but not this year... no sir. Development studio Gearbox Software officially confirmed that DNF is set to land in 2011 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchfork uncovered the news, as reported by the Wall Street Journal. "The approach and investment and process at 3d Realms didn't quite make it and it cracked at the end. With Gearbox Software we brought all those pieces together. It's the game it was meant to be," Pitchford said to WSJ.
Read the full story here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP