- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
That's right, the forever-in-development-but-never-released shooter -- Duke Nukem Forever -- is finally going to see the light of day. Ah, but not this year... no sir. Development studio Gearbox Software officially confirmed that DNF is set to land in 2011 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchfork uncovered the news, as reported by the Wall Street Journal. "The approach and investment and process at 3d Realms didn't quite make it and it cracked at the end. With Gearbox Software we brought all those pieces together. It's the game it was meant to be," Pitchford said to WSJ.
Read the full story here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP