- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
That's right, the forever-in-development-but-never-released shooter -- Duke Nukem Forever -- is finally going to see the light of day. Ah, but not this year... no sir. Development studio Gearbox Software officially confirmed that DNF is set to land in 2011 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchfork uncovered the news, as reported by the Wall Street Journal. "The approach and investment and process at 3d Realms didn't quite make it and it cracked at the end. With Gearbox Software we brought all those pieces together. It's the game it was meant to be," Pitchford said to WSJ.
Read the full story here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP