- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Ever since Blizzard Entertainment and Legendary Entertainment signed an agreement to create a movie based on the massively multipalyer online sensation, World of Warcraft, little was known about the project. Over the years there have been sporadic stories, but nothing concrete. Eventually, we've discovered that Sam Raimi won't be directing the much anticipated movie, as it was originally intended. Someone else just stepped in.
We've just received the news that director Duncan Jones, best known for excellent films Source Code and Moon, is going to assume the great challenge of making a flick based on one of the most popular video games of all time. A daunting task to say the least.
It seems like a surprising choice to go with a less popular director, although I have to say Moon was one of the most original films I've seen that particular year.
Now, while Chris Metzen did explain that Arthas is not going to be the center of the story this time around, I would still like to see him appear in movie. Question is: which would you see as Arthas Menethil?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP