- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Ever since Blizzard Entertainment and Legendary Entertainment signed an agreement to create a movie based on the massively multipalyer online sensation, World of Warcraft, little was known about the project. Over the years there have been sporadic stories, but nothing concrete. Eventually, we've discovered that Sam Raimi won't be directing the much anticipated movie, as it was originally intended. Someone else just stepped in.
We've just received the news that director Duncan Jones, best known for excellent films Source Code and Moon, is going to assume the great challenge of making a flick based on one of the most popular video games of all time. A daunting task to say the least.
It seems like a surprising choice to go with a less popular director, although I have to say Moon was one of the most original films I've seen that particular year.
Now, while Chris Metzen did explain that Arthas is not going to be the center of the story this time around, I would still like to see him appear in movie. Question is: which would you see as Arthas Menethil?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP