Okay, folks, for the next several days we'll be drowning in info on a ton of games, as our editor Keri swims bravely through the waters of chaos that we normally refer to as the E3. Meetings and events are all booked.
Big-dog publishers are kicking things off with E3 press conferences, as usual, and that includes the following:
- Microsoft - June 9 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- EA - Monday, June 9 at 12 p.m. PT
- Ubisoft - Monday, June 9 at 3 p.m. PT
- Sony - Monday, June 9 at 6 p.m. PT
- Nintendo - Tuesday, June 10 at 9 a.m. PT
As for the games, well, we're expecting to spend some time with a variety of playable games. And, yes, that denotes an assortment of sequels (surprise, surprise). Here's what's on the menu:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Assassin's Creed Unity
- Far Cry 4
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Mortal Kombat X
- LEGO Batman 3
- Dying Light
- And, of course, The Witch 3: Wild Hunt
That's not all. We're hoping there will be more surprise announcements. EA's Peter Moore also commented recently that they are gearing up to show us some proper gameplay from the upcoming title, Mirror's Edge 2, which I must admit I am actually hyped for.
We're also expecting MS to announce a new Halo game, in addition to BioWare possibly making a Mass Effect reveal. The first tsunami of E3 media is moving in on us today, so stay tuned people, the fucking madness is about to begin.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP