- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
It's not a joke. This is an actual trailer for Doom 4. Doom-fucking-4. We don't know much about the project at this time, although we were told that more stuff awaits at Quakecon 2014, which is going to take place in Dallas, Texas from July 17 to July 20.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP