- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
UK-based development studio nDreams has announced it's very first project for PC and PlayStation 4 for Project Morpheus. Just to refresh your memory, Project Morpheus is Sony's answer to Oculus Rift. The Assembly will be the first title to rely on this VR-based tech and according to the devs the game is a “mysterious virtual reality adventure game” designed from the ground up for VR. Apparently, the gameplay is suited for the headset. So, here's the first trailer for The Assembly:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP