- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Electronic Arts has confirmed that its EA Access program for the Xbox One will not be locked behind Xbox's Gold subscription paywall. Games that require the service, such as online multiplayer, will still need a Gold subscription, but to be able to get the games themselves, you can still have a Silver membership and get access.
"When it launches, any Xbox One gamer can join EA Access and take advantage of the benefits of membership," EA told IGN. "In order to connect to multiplayer gameplay on the Xbox One platform you will need a subscription to Xbox Gold."
EA Access is EA's attempt at building a PlayStation Plus service, where diehard EA fans can pay $29.99 a year (or $4.99 a month) for access to an EA Vault to download any EA games stored in said vault. And yes, this is for Xbox One owners only. In addition, Access members will also receive early access to digital titles as well as discounts on EA digital games and Season Passes. The Vault will open with FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2, and Battlefield 4. The first games to take advantage of early access include Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15, and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Those interested in signing up for EA Access can do so on their official website.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP