- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
EA CCO (Chief Creative Officer) Rich Hilleman talked about the company's recent efforts regarding the launch of a few popular titles, including Battlefield 4 and the latest SimCity game. While pressed on the subject of the lousy launches of these titles, Hilleman does his best to defend the company and explains that they will try to avoid such mishaps in the future:
RPS: Sure, BF4 is fundamentally a good game, but you can’t just write off months of glitches and server issues. Some people straight up could not play for the first couple weeks.
Hilleman: I think there was a lot of noise about the game, but some of that is a function of your surface area. The more customers you have, the more noise becomes available. We did things wrong. We know that. We’re gonna fix those things. We’re gonna try to be smart about what customers want in the future.
"We did things wrong," he says. Well... yeah.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP