- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Blake Jorgensen, CFO of Electronic Arts, doesn't believe that Battlefield 4's issues will negatively impact the franchise in the long term.
At the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference, Jorgensen bluntly said that the company hasn't "seen any damage" from the problematic launch.
"We've also tried to provide extra content to the consumers to make sure they keep coming back and playing the game and we're finding that it's working very well," he added. "I don't see that there's a damage issue."
Woefully optimistic, or could it just be many people have just moved on from something else so there's not as much negative chatter?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP