- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Blake Jorgensen, CFO of Electronic Arts, doesn't believe that Battlefield 4's issues will negatively impact the franchise in the long term.
At the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference, Jorgensen bluntly said that the company hasn't "seen any damage" from the problematic launch.
"We've also tried to provide extra content to the consumers to make sure they keep coming back and playing the game and we're finding that it's working very well," he added. "I don't see that there's a damage issue."
Woefully optimistic, or could it just be many people have just moved on from something else so there's not as much negative chatter?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP