- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Blake Jorgensen, CFO of Electronic Arts, doesn't believe that Battlefield 4's issues will negatively impact the franchise in the long term.
At the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference, Jorgensen bluntly said that the company hasn't "seen any damage" from the problematic launch.
"We've also tried to provide extra content to the consumers to make sure they keep coming back and playing the game and we're finding that it's working very well," he added. "I don't see that there's a damage issue."
Woefully optimistic, or could it just be many people have just moved on from something else so there's not as much negative chatter?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP