- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Blake Jorgensen, CFO of Electronic Arts, doesn't believe that Battlefield 4's issues will negatively impact the franchise in the long term.
At the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference, Jorgensen bluntly said that the company hasn't "seen any damage" from the problematic launch.
"We've also tried to provide extra content to the consumers to make sure they keep coming back and playing the game and we're finding that it's working very well," he added. "I don't see that there's a damage issue."
Woefully optimistic, or could it just be many people have just moved on from something else so there's not as much negative chatter?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP