- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Blake Jorgensen, CFO of Electronic Arts, doesn't believe that Battlefield 4's issues will negatively impact the franchise in the long term.
At the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference, Jorgensen bluntly said that the company hasn't "seen any damage" from the problematic launch.
"We've also tried to provide extra content to the consumers to make sure they keep coming back and playing the game and we're finding that it's working very well," he added. "I don't see that there's a damage issue."
Woefully optimistic, or could it just be many people have just moved on from something else so there's not as much negative chatter?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP