- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Peter Moore, COO of EA, said he expects a "great fight" between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this holiday season.
"I think it's going to be a great fight in the holiday," Moore told GamesIndustry International. "And as a third-party publisher, we sit right in the sweet spot. Consumers love it as well, and it's good for the industry."
"You need powerful companies like Sony and Microsoft to be battling out with each other because it drives investment in their platforms. It drives competition," he added. "You want to see Nintendo come back with the Wii U. All in all, it becomes healthy for gamers, for the environment. When you have a runaway winner, that actually has a reverse effect."
It could be a great fight indeed, depending on who has more exclusives by the holiday time now that both consoles are available at the same price point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP