- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Peter Moore, COO of EA, said he expects a "great fight" between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this holiday season.
"I think it's going to be a great fight in the holiday," Moore told GamesIndustry International. "And as a third-party publisher, we sit right in the sweet spot. Consumers love it as well, and it's good for the industry."
"You need powerful companies like Sony and Microsoft to be battling out with each other because it drives investment in their platforms. It drives competition," he added. "You want to see Nintendo come back with the Wii U. All in all, it becomes healthy for gamers, for the environment. When you have a runaway winner, that actually has a reverse effect."
It could be a great fight indeed, depending on who has more exclusives by the holiday time now that both consoles are available at the same price point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP