- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Peter Moore, COO of EA, said he expects a "great fight" between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this holiday season.
"I think it's going to be a great fight in the holiday," Moore told GamesIndustry International. "And as a third-party publisher, we sit right in the sweet spot. Consumers love it as well, and it's good for the industry."
"You need powerful companies like Sony and Microsoft to be battling out with each other because it drives investment in their platforms. It drives competition," he added. "You want to see Nintendo come back with the Wii U. All in all, it becomes healthy for gamers, for the environment. When you have a runaway winner, that actually has a reverse effect."
It could be a great fight indeed, depending on who has more exclusives by the holiday time now that both consoles are available at the same price point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP