- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Peter Moore, COO of EA, said he expects a "great fight" between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this holiday season.
"I think it's going to be a great fight in the holiday," Moore told GamesIndustry International. "And as a third-party publisher, we sit right in the sweet spot. Consumers love it as well, and it's good for the industry."
"You need powerful companies like Sony and Microsoft to be battling out with each other because it drives investment in their platforms. It drives competition," he added. "You want to see Nintendo come back with the Wii U. All in all, it becomes healthy for gamers, for the environment. When you have a runaway winner, that actually has a reverse effect."
It could be a great fight indeed, depending on who has more exclusives by the holiday time now that both consoles are available at the same price point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP