- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
In an attempt to be funny, DICE posted a few April Fool's joke tweets in regards to Nintendo's Wii U. The tweets have since been pulled due to the backlash, but here is what they originally said:
Frostbite now runs on #WiiU since it is the most powerful Gen4 platform. Our renderer is now optimised for Mario and Zelda.
Frostbite will power #HalfLife3, coming out summer 2014!
Good news, we have finally fixed and optimised our 'netcode'. Uses quantum entanglement for Zero Latency connections. Exclusively on #WiiU.
I only wish that Nintendo had taken Kotaku's suggestion to post a similar April Fool's joke in regards to Battlefield 4 finally working.
EA's Peter Moore was less than thrilled about the jabs.
Several other gaming jokes were quite humorous yesterday, such as the BioWare store announcing a Garrus body pillow, Gunnar Optiks advertising for holovision glasses, and my favorite, Phil Fish announcing he's out of retirement.
im back! FEZ II is back on!— PHIL FISH (@PHIL_FISH) April 1, 2014
Or is that last one really a joke?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP