- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
In an attempt to be funny, DICE posted a few April Fool's joke tweets in regards to Nintendo's Wii U. The tweets have since been pulled due to the backlash, but here is what they originally said:
Frostbite now runs on #WiiU since it is the most powerful Gen4 platform. Our renderer is now optimised for Mario and Zelda.
Frostbite will power #HalfLife3, coming out summer 2014!
Good news, we have finally fixed and optimised our 'netcode'. Uses quantum entanglement for Zero Latency connections. Exclusively on #WiiU.
I only wish that Nintendo had taken Kotaku's suggestion to post a similar April Fool's joke in regards to Battlefield 4 finally working.
EA's Peter Moore was less than thrilled about the jabs.
Several other gaming jokes were quite humorous yesterday, such as the BioWare store announcing a Garrus body pillow, Gunnar Optiks advertising for holovision glasses, and my favorite, Phil Fish announcing he's out of retirement.
im back! FEZ II is back on!— PHIL FISH (@PHIL_FISH) April 1, 2014
Or is that last one really a joke?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP