- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
In an attempt to be funny, DICE posted a few April Fool's joke tweets in regards to Nintendo's Wii U. The tweets have since been pulled due to the backlash, but here is what they originally said:
Frostbite now runs on #WiiU since it is the most powerful Gen4 platform. Our renderer is now optimised for Mario and Zelda.
Frostbite will power #HalfLife3, coming out summer 2014!
Good news, we have finally fixed and optimised our 'netcode'. Uses quantum entanglement for Zero Latency connections. Exclusively on #WiiU.
I only wish that Nintendo had taken Kotaku's suggestion to post a similar April Fool's joke in regards to Battlefield 4 finally working.
EA's Peter Moore was less than thrilled about the jabs.
Several other gaming jokes were quite humorous yesterday, such as the BioWare store announcing a Garrus body pillow, Gunnar Optiks advertising for holovision glasses, and my favorite, Phil Fish announcing he's out of retirement.
im back! FEZ II is back on!— PHIL FISH (@PHIL_FISH) April 1, 2014
Or is that last one really a joke?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP