- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
EA has confirmed that they are planning to announce six new games at their E3 press conference, scheduled for June 9th at noon PST.
"If you don't have a Battlefield in a year, you've got a hole there that you have to fill," EA said in a recent financial earnings call. "The way we're filling that hole is essentially new titles along the lines of FIFA: World Cup, UFC, a golf game, The Sims and Dragon Age. I would say that fills about two-thirds of the hole and the rest of the hole we would assume is being filled by this new, unannounced game.
"We're highly conscious of the crowded slate in the back half of the year. What that means is it's gotta do great and it's got to do really well, particularly on the new generation. The box is going to have to be unique. I think you'll see all of that at E3 when you get a chance to see the game."
Of all of the games EA might bring to the showroom floor, the only one we know of for sure is DICE's Star Wars: Battlefront. The others we surmise will include Dragon Age: Inquisition, Mass Effect 4, and Visceral Games' Star Wars game. I really hope that Battlefield void they're trying to fill is not Medal of Honor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP