- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
EA has confirmed that they are planning to announce six new games at their E3 press conference, scheduled for June 9th at noon PST.
"If you don't have a Battlefield in a year, you've got a hole there that you have to fill," EA said in a recent financial earnings call. "The way we're filling that hole is essentially new titles along the lines of FIFA: World Cup, UFC, a golf game, The Sims and Dragon Age. I would say that fills about two-thirds of the hole and the rest of the hole we would assume is being filled by this new, unannounced game.
"We're highly conscious of the crowded slate in the back half of the year. What that means is it's gotta do great and it's got to do really well, particularly on the new generation. The box is going to have to be unique. I think you'll see all of that at E3 when you get a chance to see the game."
Of all of the games EA might bring to the showroom floor, the only one we know of for sure is DICE's Star Wars: Battlefront. The others we surmise will include Dragon Age: Inquisition, Mass Effect 4, and Visceral Games' Star Wars game. I really hope that Battlefield void they're trying to fill is not Medal of Honor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP