- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter points out that EA is in need of a bit of cash after the Pandemic/BioWare acquisition (thanks, GamePolitics). Pachter says that the timing of this loan isn't "particularly unusual" and he expects EA to make a higher bid for Take-Two.
Yeah, it's always nice when you have an extra billion or two lying around. Can't be too careful.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP