- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter points out that EA is in need of a bit of cash after the Pandemic/BioWare acquisition (thanks, GamePolitics). Pachter says that the timing of this loan isn't "particularly unusual" and he expects EA to make a higher bid for Take-Two.
Yeah, it's always nice when you have an extra billion or two lying around. Can't be too careful.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP