- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter points out that EA is in need of a bit of cash after the Pandemic/BioWare acquisition (thanks, GamePolitics). Pachter says that the timing of this loan isn't "particularly unusual" and he expects EA to make a higher bid for Take-Two.
Yeah, it's always nice when you have an extra billion or two lying around. Can't be too careful.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP