- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter points out that EA is in need of a bit of cash after the Pandemic/BioWare acquisition (thanks, GamePolitics). Pachter says that the timing of this loan isn't "particularly unusual" and he expects EA to make a higher bid for Take-Two.
Yeah, it's always nice when you have an extra billion or two lying around. Can't be too careful.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP