- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter points out that EA is in need of a bit of cash after the Pandemic/BioWare acquisition (thanks, GamePolitics). Pachter says that the timing of this loan isn't "particularly unusual" and he expects EA to make a higher bid for Take-Two.
Yeah, it's always nice when you have an extra billion or two lying around. Can't be too careful.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP