- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
The last thing EA needs is another mess with an online-only game on its Origin platform, and with Titanfall's release on Tuesday, it looked like that could be a possibility. Several users complained of connectivity issues when trying to sign on to play Titanfall, but EA claims those problems have all been cleared.
Specifically for everyone complaining about receiving "error 503" with the PC version, that issue has been cleared. EA posted the following message on their Titanfall Help Page:
Update, 3/12, 5:45AM PST: Titanfall's earlier connectivity issues have now been resolved, and you shouldn't have any problem getting into the game. Thanks for sticking with us during this downtime.
Hopefully that's the last of the mass online connection issues for this title.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP