- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
The last thing EA needs is another mess with an online-only game on its Origin platform, and with Titanfall's release on Tuesday, it looked like that could be a possibility. Several users complained of connectivity issues when trying to sign on to play Titanfall, but EA claims those problems have all been cleared.
Specifically for everyone complaining about receiving "error 503" with the PC version, that issue has been cleared. EA posted the following message on their Titanfall Help Page:
Update, 3/12, 5:45AM PST: Titanfall's earlier connectivity issues have now been resolved, and you shouldn't have any problem getting into the game. Thanks for sticking with us during this downtime.
Hopefully that's the last of the mass online connection issues for this title.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP