- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
EA Executive Vice President Patrick Soderlund wants to assure everyone that EA has no plans to annualize the Battlefield series, even though they are releasing Battlefield Hardline this year.
"It doesn't necessarily mean that we need to annualize Battlefield and that's the way it's going to be forever and ever," Soderlund said. "I understand that some people may look at it that way but that's what happened."
"The EA that I'm trying to help build isn't an EA that needs to annualize everything," he emphasized.
Considering numerous franchises are being annualized as of late, such as Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, it's a nice to see that EA is at least saying they don't want to annualize Battlefield. Perhaps their difficult launch of Battlefield 4 has made them think otherwise.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP