- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
EA Executive Vice President Patrick Soderlund wants to assure everyone that EA has no plans to annualize the Battlefield series, even though they are releasing Battlefield Hardline this year.
"It doesn't necessarily mean that we need to annualize Battlefield and that's the way it's going to be forever and ever," Soderlund said. "I understand that some people may look at it that way but that's what happened."
"The EA that I'm trying to help build isn't an EA that needs to annualize everything," he emphasized.
Considering numerous franchises are being annualized as of late, such as Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, it's a nice to see that EA is at least saying they don't want to annualize Battlefield. Perhaps their difficult launch of Battlefield 4 has made them think otherwise.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP