- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
EA Executive Vice President Patrick Soderlund wants to assure everyone that EA has no plans to annualize the Battlefield series, even though they are releasing Battlefield Hardline this year.
"It doesn't necessarily mean that we need to annualize Battlefield and that's the way it's going to be forever and ever," Soderlund said. "I understand that some people may look at it that way but that's what happened."
"The EA that I'm trying to help build isn't an EA that needs to annualize everything," he emphasized.
Considering numerous franchises are being annualized as of late, such as Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, it's a nice to see that EA is at least saying they don't want to annualize Battlefield. Perhaps their difficult launch of Battlefield 4 has made them think otherwise.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP