- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
EA Executive Vice President Patrick Soderlund wants to assure everyone that EA has no plans to annualize the Battlefield series, even though they are releasing Battlefield Hardline this year.
"It doesn't necessarily mean that we need to annualize Battlefield and that's the way it's going to be forever and ever," Soderlund said. "I understand that some people may look at it that way but that's what happened."
"The EA that I'm trying to help build isn't an EA that needs to annualize everything," he emphasized.
Considering numerous franchises are being annualized as of late, such as Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, it's a nice to see that EA is at least saying they don't want to annualize Battlefield. Perhaps their difficult launch of Battlefield 4 has made them think otherwise.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP