- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
In what seems to be part of their continuing company-wise restructuring plan, EA has shut down three of its Facebook games—The Sims Social, SimCity Social, and Pet Society. As of June 14th, all three of these games will go offline due to a steep decline in player activity. EA will then reallocate those development resources to other projects.
If you're a player of these games, ye best spend all of your in-game currency, as not only will it be invalid after the games close, but also EA will not be offering any refunds on unused currency.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP