- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
In what seems to be part of their continuing company-wise restructuring plan, EA has shut down three of its Facebook games—The Sims Social, SimCity Social, and Pet Society. As of June 14th, all three of these games will go offline due to a steep decline in player activity. EA will then reallocate those development resources to other projects.
If you're a player of these games, ye best spend all of your in-game currency, as not only will it be invalid after the games close, but also EA will not be offering any refunds on unused currency.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP