- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
In what seems to be part of their continuing company-wise restructuring plan, EA has shut down three of its Facebook games—The Sims Social, SimCity Social, and Pet Society. As of June 14th, all three of these games will go offline due to a steep decline in player activity. EA will then reallocate those development resources to other projects.
If you're a player of these games, ye best spend all of your in-game currency, as not only will it be invalid after the games close, but also EA will not be offering any refunds on unused currency.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP