- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
In what seems to be part of their continuing company-wise restructuring plan, EA has shut down three of its Facebook games—The Sims Social, SimCity Social, and Pet Society. As of June 14th, all three of these games will go offline due to a steep decline in player activity. EA will then reallocate those development resources to other projects.
If you're a player of these games, ye best spend all of your in-game currency, as not only will it be invalid after the games close, but also EA will not be offering any refunds on unused currency.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP