- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
In what seems to be part of their continuing company-wise restructuring plan, EA has shut down three of its Facebook games—The Sims Social, SimCity Social, and Pet Society. As of June 14th, all three of these games will go offline due to a steep decline in player activity. EA will then reallocate those development resources to other projects.
If you're a player of these games, ye best spend all of your in-game currency, as not only will it be invalid after the games close, but also EA will not be offering any refunds on unused currency.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP