- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
EA handed off the Need for Speed franchise to Ghost Games from Criterion in 2013, and now there are reports that Ghost Games has been hit with a round of layoffs.
A source has provided Polygon with the following statement:
Electronic Arts earlier this week let go of their contractors at the office and told full-time staffers they could either take compensation and leave or continue working in the office to support work on Visceral's rumored police-themed Battlefield title, code-named Havana. Sources say Havana is due out later this year.
In addition, these layoffs have postponed the next Need for Speed title. No word yet how many from Ghost Games are now unemployed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP