- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
EA handed off the Need for Speed franchise to Ghost Games from Criterion in 2013, and now there are reports that Ghost Games has been hit with a round of layoffs.
A source has provided Polygon with the following statement:
Electronic Arts earlier this week let go of their contractors at the office and told full-time staffers they could either take compensation and leave or continue working in the office to support work on Visceral's rumored police-themed Battlefield title, code-named Havana. Sources say Havana is due out later this year.
In addition, these layoffs have postponed the next Need for Speed title. No word yet how many from Ghost Games are now unemployed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP