- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
EA CEO Andrew Wilson spoke with Fortune about their game plans for their Star Wars franchise. He explained that their games won't be based on any of the upcoming films, and they want to take a page from what Rocksteady did with their Batman: Arkham series.
"What Warner Bros. did with Batman was take the core roots of that IP and manifest that inside the walls of Gotham City and delivered an interactive experience that had real ties to what you would see in the films and what you had read in the comics, while having its own life because it could provide such deep and more immersive storylines," he said.
"When we look at the Star Wars properties that's how we're looking at it. We're not trying to build a game that replicates the storyline of any particular film."
EA's license for Star Wars is set for the next ten years. The publisher plans for DICE, BioWare, and Visceral to be part of their Star Wars future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP