- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
EA CEO Andrew Wilson spoke with Fortune about their game plans for their Star Wars franchise. He explained that their games won't be based on any of the upcoming films, and they want to take a page from what Rocksteady did with their Batman: Arkham series.
"What Warner Bros. did with Batman was take the core roots of that IP and manifest that inside the walls of Gotham City and delivered an interactive experience that had real ties to what you would see in the films and what you had read in the comics, while having its own life because it could provide such deep and more immersive storylines," he said.
"When we look at the Star Wars properties that's how we're looking at it. We're not trying to build a game that replicates the storyline of any particular film."
EA's license for Star Wars is set for the next ten years. The publisher plans for DICE, BioWare, and Visceral to be part of their Star Wars future.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP