- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
It appears that Eidos Montreal, who's recent releases include Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Tomb Raider, are working on a new action adventure. It's not official news yet, it just based on what one artist and one designer at Eidos/Square Enix Montreal posted on their LinkedIn profiles. They claim to be involved in a currently unannounced title that's in development for PS4 and Xbox One.
VG writes: "The title is not expected to be the same game reported to have been cancelled in October 2013."
So, what the hell is this? Hope it's not Deus Ex: The Fall 2.
By the way, Eidos Montreal is currently working on Thief, which is scheduled to arrive on February 25, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP