- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
It appears that Eidos Montreal, who's recent releases include Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Tomb Raider, are working on a new action adventure. It's not official news yet, it just based on what one artist and one designer at Eidos/Square Enix Montreal posted on their LinkedIn profiles. They claim to be involved in a currently unannounced title that's in development for PS4 and Xbox One.
VG writes: "The title is not expected to be the same game reported to have been cancelled in October 2013."
So, what the hell is this? Hope it's not Deus Ex: The Fall 2.
By the way, Eidos Montreal is currently working on Thief, which is scheduled to arrive on February 25, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP