- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
Rumors, rumors, rumors! We love rumors! While we can't confirm any details on Snooki's pregnancy (Vader looks around nervously and changes the topic whenever we bring the subject up) here is one rumor we hope is true. Tom's Hardware has a story that Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios will officially announce Elder Scrolls Online in May.
The idea that the addicting gameplay of Skyrim in a multiplayer environment is something fans have been hoping to see for a long time now. We'll have to wait and see if there is anything to this rumor. And if Vader is going to have to cough up child support anytime soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP