- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
Rumors, rumors, rumors! We love rumors! While we can't confirm any details on Snooki's pregnancy (Vader looks around nervously and changes the topic whenever we bring the subject up) here is one rumor we hope is true. Tom's Hardware has a story that Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios will officially announce Elder Scrolls Online in May.
The idea that the addicting gameplay of Skyrim in a multiplayer environment is something fans have been hoping to see for a long time now. We'll have to wait and see if there is anything to this rumor. And if Vader is going to have to cough up child support anytime soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP