- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Rumors, rumors, rumors! We love rumors! While we can't confirm any details on Snooki's pregnancy (Vader looks around nervously and changes the topic whenever we bring the subject up) here is one rumor we hope is true. Tom's Hardware has a story that Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios will officially announce Elder Scrolls Online in May.
The idea that the addicting gameplay of Skyrim in a multiplayer environment is something fans have been hoping to see for a long time now. We'll have to wait and see if there is anything to this rumor. And if Vader is going to have to cough up child support anytime soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP