- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Rumors, rumors, rumors! We love rumors! While we can't confirm any details on Snooki's pregnancy (Vader looks around nervously and changes the topic whenever we bring the subject up) here is one rumor we hope is true. Tom's Hardware has a story that Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios will officially announce Elder Scrolls Online in May.
The idea that the addicting gameplay of Skyrim in a multiplayer environment is something fans have been hoping to see for a long time now. We'll have to wait and see if there is anything to this rumor. And if Vader is going to have to cough up child support anytime soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP